Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Why Blog, Lessons In Life

I love writing, and I am a man of ideas, some stupid, some clever, some witty and some truly ingenious. This blog will chronicle my ideas, ideas I have every day. I feel they are worth capturing and henceforth I shall capture them. I do not have a theme, hence this blog will be have my random thoughts.

The first blog will be a repository for lessons I learn in life, from small thigns and big things, from people around me and from me. Hopefully I shallr emember the good and the bad for the right reasons.

) If you take some ones help, show them your gratitude, not subservience just genuine thanks. If you borrowed something from them dont ever disappear on them. Be a good helped or nobody will help you again.
) Sometimes unknown people ask for small favours, remember to fulfill them, dont be lazy and forget them, especially kids, it will remain to haunt you for life
)Keep in touch with friends, even if it is just dropping an email once in while, similarly reply to peoples emails even if it is just to acknowledge them, they feel ignored otherwise
) Be careful what you say when you are not in control of yourself, angry,drunk, sad happy...
) apologize if you feel it will clean up a wound, no point carrying the self around
) If you are hanging out in a group of friends with multiple languages try to talk in a common language
) If you go out with some friends, the idea is to spend time with those friends not to do what you always do to have a good time
) If you go out with your friend, never show them in bad light, if they do something wrong chide them in private, never in public

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home